Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stitches

I got a phone call at school from the babysitter letting me know that Ashley had been twirling like a princess (which she does often) and fell and hit her head and cut it. I took Ashley to the doctor and she had to get 4 stitches. After the doctor gave her the shot to numb it and Ashley had calmed down she glared at the doctor and said, "Don't you hurt me again". Hopefully there won't be a bad scar.

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

I was telling Mat about this and he said he can totally picture it since he sees her twirling often! Poor thing...yet I don't think the doctor thought that after she kept threatening him! Ha!

Mindy said...

What a funny girl. Way to tell that doctor what was up, Ashley!

Hillary said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH New Posts!!!!!

Poor Ashley, give her a hug from Aunt Hillary!

Leah said...

Poor sweet girl! Hope the recovery is quick!