Tuesday, May 13, 2008

80's flashback

Cory begged me to do Ashley's hair in a side ponytail so reluctantly I did it. He was so excited! As he walked out the door to take her to Katie's I called her and told her to fix the hair as soon as she got there. Ashley also put on her own coat and was so proud of herself. She wanted it zipped up and was frustrated when it wouldn't go up the whole way.

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! What you didn't say is that the minute she walked into my house SHE asked me to fix her hair! She knows that I don't know how to fix hair so she must have really hated it! Ha ha ha ha ha! That last picture is classic Ashley!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

That is so cute! She could pull of that pony tail look! I love her mad face with the coat, classic!

Leah said...

I love the side ponytail!