twelve more to go! Kaylee is officially done with Kindergarten. She had her graduation on Thursday. This is a picture of her with her teacher, Mrs. Lew.
I can't believe how much she has grown over the year. She is such a sweetheart and I am so proud of all the hard work she has done this year in school.
Here they are getting ready to walk in the auditorium.
Cory still can't understand why they need a graduation from Kindergarten. He says they are just moving up a grade. He decided for Ashley's, if he has to go to a Kindergarten graduation, he's bringing an air horn!
Friday, May 23, 2008
One year down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
She looks so cute in those pictures! I can't imagine Cory having an issue with Kindergarten graduation... weird!
Shawn feels the same way that Cory does. Funny guys. Kaylee is such a cutie. Yay that school is out!
Fun times! Poor Josh, he doesn't get a graduation...I guess that means he is stuck in Kindergarten next year!
Tell Cory I'll bring the banners to go along with the airhorn! Ha! The funny thing is that I can totally see him doing it! She looked so cute! It's strange to think that next year I won't be seeing her at least 3 times a week...what am I going to do?
She looks so cute! Graduating from kindergarten is a HUGE stepping stone and definitely worth celebrating!
love the airhorn idea. i had to laugh out loud when i read that. what a cute girl kaylee is!!
Way to go Ashley!! I love the new look on your blog...or not so new? I gave up on blogging for awhile, so I might be a bit behind.. Yay for Kindergarten graduations, I say the more parties the better, and Bradey totally sides with Cory.
Cory makes me laugh! Did he actually take an air horn to the graduation? It was so fun to see you guys over Memorial Day. And Congrats on your surviving your first year teaching. Hope you have a relaxing summer.
hey jess! its mckenna, i love your blog, its so cute! visit mine at mckennalynn.blogspot.com and my parents at nelsongazette.blogspot.com:)
Post a Comment