just barely! Life is so crazy right now with school and I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! Katie even offered to do it for me. She is my life savor! I won't have her do the shopping, but she did update my blog background and she practically raises my kids for me! I hope to be posting soon!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The only reason why I offered to shop is because I buy boy stuff all the time and girl stuff is unatural to me! OK, I also want to help you out! Glad you like the background! That is because of Hillary!
Glad to hear that you are alive, I started to wonder!
What a nice sister!! Does she want to help me change my background? I haven't quite figured out how to get the cute backgrounds that everyone gets. It looks like your girls had fun in the snow!!
Only sisters and Grandparents can love your kids the way you do. Good luck with school-enjoy the break.
Post a Comment