This time of year can be stressful! (not like the rest of the year has any stress;). Anyway, I have been a little one the snippy side these last few days and unfortunately my family gets the brunt of it. Today in church Kaylee had to give a little blurb on what she is thankful for along with some other kids in her class. They were thankful for friends, family, teachers, dogs and lizards. When I got home and looked around me and I tried to think of things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for dishes in my sink because it means we have food to eat.
2. I am thankful for my stack of bills because that means I get mail every day.
3. I am thankful for grease and dirt in my washer because that means my husband has a job!
4. I am thankful for messy floors to vacuum and sweep because that means I have a house.
5. I am thankful for toys all over the floor because that means I have two amazing, healthy
children we have been blessed with!
I really am thankful for my life! I have an amazing husband, two beautiful girls, a great job, a wonderful house, and good health! I am so thankful for all the blessings the Lord has given to me. Happy Thanksgiving!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
I'm thankful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for sharing!
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Thanks for putting things into perspective, I really need that now and then...
Jess-this sounded so much like something Grandmas would say! It did put things in perspective. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment