Friday, December 14, 2007

Girls in the snow!

So Sad!

This is actually Katie putting this on Jessica's blog! I took cute pictures of the girls while they were here today and since Jess is busy Christmas shopping right now, I thought she needed a new post on her blog! I have a bunch of pictures with Ashley in them and in quite a few of them she is crying! She is such a character...maybe it's just the little Minnie Mouse voice that she has that is just so cute! Kaylee was so happy to be outside! She even lost a boot while playing with the sled but kept on going!







She's happy now! Probably because Sam is not bugging her! I did finally catch the reason why most of the cries came from her....Sam was throwing snowballs at her! They are pretty funny to watch when they don't think that you are!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the snow pictures and I love the new look to your blog!

Can't wait to see you tonight!

Hillary said...

What a fun Winer Wonderland Party! Wish we could have been a part of it! We miss you!
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!!