We took Eric's and Katie's family snowmobiling in our field. We had a blast. I'm pulling Cory, Kaylee and Ashley on the sled.
Cory pulling me, Ashley and Kaylee on the sled!
Cory and Kaylee ready to ride! I think that is Mat in the background.
Look at Kaylee's red cheeks from being out in the cold.
Me and Ashely going for a ride. Ashley couldn't get enough!

Cory pulling me, Ashley and Kaylee on the sled!
Cory and Kaylee ready to ride! I think that is Mat in the background.
Look at Kaylee's red cheeks from being out in the cold.
Me and Ashely going for a ride. Ashley couldn't get enough!




4 comments:
What great pictures! They will make a really cute scrapbook page. Now I am really homesick. I wish we could have been there for all the fun, cause it looks like you had a blast!
Looks like you had a blast! Reminds me of when we were at Lake Powell and Jesse went tubing! I don't know if his feet have ever recovered!
How fun! You guys are always doing the most fun things with your kids. Merry Christmas.
How much fun to have that much snow out in the fields to play in. Looks like you guys had fun. Such great pictures and I love your new background!!
Post a Comment