So her is yet another Ashley story. The other night I went to check on Ashley and she wasn't in her bed. I found her in Kaylee's bed asleep on top of Kaylee. When I picked her up to take her back to her bed she woke up a little and said "No Kay-Kee's bed" I laid her in her bed and she went back to sleep. Then last night I went to check on her again and she had escaped again and I found her in Kaylee's room trying to get back in bed with her. Luckily Kaylee is a deep sleeper and nothing wakes her up! All Cory and I can do is laugh!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Ashley part 3
Labels: ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How sweet! This is a great picture. Atleast Kaylee is slepeing through it and atleast Ashley isn't coming into your bed. What great sisters they are! I miss them so much! Have fun in Yellowstone. We will be thinking about you....
That's so funny...but as long as she doesn't end up in your bed right?
Does it bring back memories of me climbing into bed with you at night? It's totally a sister thing.
That is beyond precious.
How cute is that!!! As sisters we all had our own room, but for some reason loved sharing one bed????
Post a Comment