Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ashely part 2

So you have seen how I made Ashley's crib into a big girl bed, but I really want to keep her in it until she's 5!:) Well last night I was so tired I went to bed at 8:40. That means my children had to be in bed before I could go to bed. I fell instantly asleep! At 9:10 I get a phone call courtesy of Katie (I'm normally up till 11:00 or so). I was so confused when I answered the phone I didn't even try to sound normal like I had been awake! Katie was laughing at me trying to have a conversation. She finally gave up and told me she would call in the morning. I hang up and hear a noise in my bathroom. I go in there and Ashley is in my shower just hanging out. She had turned the shower light on and when I asked her what she was doing she just said "don't know. I miss you" and batted her eye lashes at me. All I could do was laugh!

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

All that I can say is good luck with that one!

Hillary said...

How cute is she.... It is stories like this that really make me miss her. Give her kisses from me!

Mindy said...

What a silly! Long eyelashes on little girls melt me every time.