I was looking through some picture and I came across this one and a memory came flooding back! When I look at my two sweet girls here it reminds me of when my little sister, Katie, use to climb in bed with me. Often time I would read to her, and my mom even caught a picture or two. Katie and I shared a room so we always got to talk the night away! Kaylee and Ashley do not share a room and Ashley is always begging to go into "Kay Kee's" room. I am so glad they love to play together and like each other!! I love my little girls!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet! I love how the younger sibling almost always adores the older sibling!
Very cute. I wish this was a picture of me and my sister...instead we were on opposite sides of the room. I was the younger so you can't blame me!
I love this picture!! My two girls beg to sleep together and end up giggling and being naughty instead of sleeping! I can't get too mad cause it is so cute, and they are being best friends for the moment, let it last...
Post a Comment