I've been tagged again, but this time it is about me and Cory!
1. Where did you meet your husband?
5th grade, Mrs. Brady's class!
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?
I don't remember what I said to him but I do remember the first thing he said to me. He
was walking behind me and stepped on my sandals and the strap broke and he said "Kmart,
fall apart, Kmart fall apart"!! He still laughs to this day!
3. What was your first date?
It was our senior year of high school and we went on a group date to Pizza Hut, then back to
Cory's house to watch a movie.
4. Where was your first kiss?
In my parents laundry room. Cory was going home and he gave me a quick kiss and ran out
the door!!!
5. Did you have a long engagement?
Nope! We were engaged in March, married in June!
6. Where did you get engaged?
In the parking lot of Fast Gas (a local gas station!) For those of you who know Cory, this
seems fitting! We were pulled over by a cop and the cop searched Cory's truck because it
matched the description of a stolen truck. Then the cop said he found something and pulled
out a dozen roses, and I looked at Cory and he was down on one knee!
7. Where did you get married?
The Salt Lake Temple.
8. Where was your reception?
In Cory's parents back yard! It was beautiful. They have a pond, with a waterfall and
everything was perfect!!
9. Where was your Honeymoon?
We went on a Cruise to the Mexican Riviera!! It was beautiful and we want to go on a cruise
again!!
Katie, Jo, Robin, Mindy, you've been tagged!!!
Monday, September 3, 2007
I've been tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment