Ashley loves to hang on the back pockets of pants and will grab onto just about anyone who is close. Her dad is her favorite! Kaylee hooked on the train and followed him around the house!
The other morning Ashely woke up and I got her dressed and took her in the bathroom to do her hair. I sat her on the cupboard and got in the drawer to get hair stuff. I stood back up and Ashley had leaned over on the counter top and fallen back asleep! I did her hair and laid her down on my bed and she fell back asleep. A few minutes later she woke up and wanted cereal. I fixed her a bowl and went back to finish getting ready. I went in to check on her and this is how I found her!
I woke her up again and took her to Katie's for the day. Katie called me not long after I left her house and told me Ashley was asleep on the couch! She must have been tired!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Girls just want to have fun...and sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so funny! Did she stay up late the night before?
That is so funny! Isn't it crazy how little ones can pretty much fall asleep wherever?
Post a Comment