Saturday, August 9, 2008

Salem Day's Parade!

For those of you who know us, we are not parade people, so imagine every one's surprise when they heard I was going to be in the parade and so was Cory! Cory drove the trailer that was the Foothills Elementary float! Some of the teachers from school risked being pulled by Cory and we spent a half hour throwing books and candy to the crowds!
GO FALCONS!!!!


5 comments:

Katie L. said...

The way you said you threw books as the crowd makes me laugh! You need to tell everyone that they weren't full books, just cute little books that wouldn't hurt! Ha! The boys loved seeing you guys on the float and Sam kept talking about Cory's truck!

Mindy said...

Yeah, I agree with Katie. I had this vision of you chucking hard-backs into the crowd. That would have been funny. It would have sent people scattering. (Here is what I think of parades, whack, whack) :)
Yay for free books and candy!

Kenna said...

ha ha i know you guys don't like parades but it looked like alot of fun:) and about kaylee getting a pet, i will let you keep it here if you buy all the food and other necessities, clean out the cage, give it a bath, and bring kaylee down to play with it once a day:) ha ha do you still want one?

Leah said...

looks like so MUCH fun!

Hillary said...

Way to go Cory! I can see his excitement in his face.