Kaylee is a big first grader!! She was so excited to start school.
Ashley wanted to be in the picture even though her first day of school isn't until September 2nd!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
First Day of School!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is getting so big! Ben doesn't understand that she is in school everyday, all day! He still asks for her...maybe he is sick of haning with the babies! Only 2 more day until he starts!
She looks so cute and grown up. Love the outfit! Wish I could have gone shopping with you guys! So glad you were able to help with the mess at Grandpas. Grandma Lee is up in heaven having a fit right about now. I can just see her.
Kaylee is soooo big. She looks so much like your family. . .I think any way. I love her detailed fingers and toes. Super Cute! We really should get together and play when I come out Our kids would have fun playing too! How is teaching going for you?
What a cute first grader! How did the first day of school go!
It's crazy how fast they grow! Joshua starts pre-school tomorrow! I can't believe it!
Your girls look so much like you, Jessica. You have 2 little "mini me's" running around!
Post a Comment