Saturday, August 2, 2008

Payson Fire

Yesterday afternoon my house was over come with smoke. I looked outside and it looked like the fire was just over the ridge from my house. Luckily, Cory called and told me it was above Spring Lake, jus south of Payson. Here is the fire reflecting off of Spring Lake. (I stole these pictures from the news) That is a house in the lower right corner. It came so close to houses it was scary.
This is a subdivison at the south end of Payson Main Street.

More shots from the south end of Main Street.

8 comments:

Leah said...

CRAZY! Great pictures!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

That is scary how close it got! I was thinking about you guys when I heard about the fire ~ glad it stayed away from your house.

Amber Nelson said...

Nothing bigger than Mike can create!! (ha-ha)

Robyn said...

Amazing pictures!

cyndi said...

SCARRRRYYYY-- I would be freaking out. But those are some seriously cool pictures

Katie L. said...

Good thing you had your bags packed! :)

Hillary said...

Wow, hope you guys will be okay!

Mindy said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures. I'm glad it didn't come near your house!