Kaylee had her birthday party today. Six years ago we were so blessed to have Kaylee become part of our lives. She is such a sweet girl and a great help to her mom and dad. We love her so much and hope she was a wonderful birthday!! For her party she wanted to do something outside in the water, so we decided to do slip n' slide. She had all of her cousins and friends over for pizza and partying.
I had my friend make her a flip flop cake. It was so darling I didn't want to cut it.
Here is a view of the party. The kids went back and forth between the slip n' slides and the trampoline.
Here is a picture of Kaylee and Ashley and three of her cousins after the party. They were taking a rest watching a movie. They had so much fun.
Here is the gang, ready to eat cake! 
Monday, July 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Kaylee!
Labels: birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was so much fun but I was SO tired after it! Birthday parties are too much work! :)
Love the cake!
Now that is one awesome looking cake.......
Glad you had a fun party. I used to do that kind of stuff. back when I was young like you.
Love ya,
Keri
Post a Comment