Today was the Kindy 500! That is were the kindergartners make a car and travel around the country visiting place such as Mount Rushmore, The Liberty Bell and many more places. Kaylee and Cory designed a bus! Here she is getting ready to go for a drive.
Cory snuck a picture of me and taped it to the back of the bus!
She is so excited!!! It is kind of hard to see but I snuck in and asked Mr. S (our principal) if I could take his picture so he could be the bus driver!
When Kaylee walked down my hall, all the kids in my class were cheering her on! My class loves my little girls!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Kaylee's Bus
Labels: kaylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Gosh that looks like fun! Kaylee is so beautiful! I miss her. FYI, I have only left a message (by mistake) in your name on Katie's blog. He, He, Hee
Jess- Wow! I am so glad Cyndi found you! Email me so we can catch up. BTW, your kids are so cute and I totally know about the routines...mine are the same way!
Yeah, I'm SO happy you posted! The bus looks amazing and Kaylee's hair is SO cute! Good JOb Cory and Kaylee
Oh my gosh how cute is that. Your kids are gorgeous!!!! I love the bus ! It rocks
She looked so cute that day but I don't think was was too sure about all the attention! Save the bus for Ben's turn!
What a great activity! She looks so cute and way to go with the fun photos mom.
Post a Comment