Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The nightly routine

I'm sure you all go through the same thing at night. When you are getting ready for bed, there is a routing that must be followed or the wrath of your children will come upon you. For Ashley, part of that routing includes tucking in her duck and Cinderella with her. She gets so mad in the morning when she wakes up and they are not still in bed. I keep telling her she needs to stop kicking them out of bed!

7 comments:

Leah said...

That's the cutest picture!

Hillary said...

What a cutie! Is she a little OCD like some others in our family.... he, he, he

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie L. said...

I can't help but laugh at her every time she does something like that! She has a way about her!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I't does make you think of what "has" to happen, and how cute they are about it.-Jo

Mindy said...

What a cutie! It is the same at our house. I love your new layout, by the way. :)

cyndi said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I found you on here!!! Your girls are so big and so so cute. Click on my name and go to my blog you can also go to Sharon's blog from there--so let's keep in touch girl :)