Monday, February 25, 2008

We're on the count down...

Kaylee had to make a paper chain in a pattern for her math assignment so we decided to make a count down chain until we go to Disneyland. We cut the paper and she got to work! Notice the tongue sticking out:) She is concentrating so hard!!
Almost done! Only 46 more days to go then California, here we come!

6 comments:

Katie L. said...

How cute! I have noticed the tounge out before and I love that! So that means only 47 more days until we do to St. George! YEAH...not as exciting as Disneyland. :(

Unknown said...

That is so cute. Maybe she could make me one for our baby. I've thought about it!! I'm glad I'm not at 46 more days!! Look out Disneyland!

Hillary said...

Yeah! She looks so cute and focused! I want to go to Disneyland too! How come we never get to do fun things with you guys?

Jessica said...

If you didn't live so far away, you could come!!:( We wish you were!!!

Leah said...

How exciting! Have you taken the girls before?

Jessica said...

Kaylee has been, this will be Ashley's first time!