It seems like it has been snowing like crazy this year! We love it, but I am almost ready for summer! This is the picnic table after our last snow storm. I go out and try and clear off the deck after the storms.
The kids love playing in the snow! Ben and Sam come up and play with the girls and they have a ball. The hassle, as you all know, is getting them dressed to go out, then getting undressed when they are ready to unthaw, and trying to find a place to put all the wet clothes!
They have fun playing on the hill out front.
Ashley and Sam eating the snow. If it's freshly fallen it's OK, right!?!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Let is snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
As long as its not yellow I think they'll be fine!
Wow, you guys have got a lot of snow. We have quite a bit too, but it is just so dang cold here. Right now it is 9:00 am, sunny, -10 without wind chill, -22 with wind chill... Wish I was in Utah, playing with the kids!
What cute pictures! I think the boys are all "snowed-out" because they don't ask me to play in it anymore! Can't wait for Spring!
Syd loves to eat snow too. Yesterday I caught her licking up drips as they came out of the rain gutter downspout. Yuck! But it hasn't killed her yet. It's so fun you have cousins close to play with. I bet they are best friends.
Post a Comment