Ashley is a funny girl. She is always doing things that make us want to laugh and get mad at the same time. Usually laughter wins out. Last night, I told her to get undressed and get in the bathtub. I went in and this is what I found! She had forgotten to take off her underwear and she didn't even notice until we pointed it out to her. She is such a nut!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
What am I going to do with her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She is so crazy and I love her every minute for it. Someone has to keep us adults laughing...
She makes me laugh! What a cutie! You can send her my way anytime you want!!!!! Fun suckers. Now my kids are begging to make them, thanks a lot!
Silly girl! Maybe she was just trying to save you some work by washing her own clothes!
ha ha. Savannah has done that one before....
♥/Kenna
So funny!
Post a Comment