Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ashley strikes again!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I hope not! We had out home teachers over tonight and as they are standing at the door, getting ready to leave, Ashley runs up to the guy and spanks him right on his bum. And it's not just a little tap, it's a full on 180 degree wind up of the arm. She's not afraid to do it to anyone, just ask my brother-in-law Mat and Cory's uncle Steve!

6 comments:

Katie L. said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I have to say that my kids have never done that...yet they have peed in front of others so I don't know what is worse? Oh, I have missed her!

Shaun Jackson said...

hahaha! I need Ashley to teach Livie that one... maybe our home teachers would stop coming then I could have my Sunday nap.

Mindy said...

That is sososo funny! What a character. I want to know what the HT did, and if Ashley left a mark. :)

Robyn said...

How funny! What a silly girl. Maybe next months lesson will be "Thou shalt not spank". :)

Hillary said...

All I have to do to put a smile on my face is come to your blog and read your posts on Ashley. What stinker!

The Warr's said...

way to funny!!!