I just can't keep my head above water! We have one more week before Spring Break and then we come back and start end of year testing! My second year of teaching should be a little easier right!?! Thank you Katie for keeping my blog posted with pictures and I will try and do better. I'm the one who talked my sisters into joining the blogging world and now they are out blogging me by far! Oh well...
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Good to know you're alive :>!
I'm glad that you have a little time to blog! Life will get easier! :)
I'm impressed that as a first year teacher you have posted at all! My second year teaching was a lot easier. Enjoy your spring break.
I hope you have a good Spring Break!!!
Second year will be easier, I promise! Enjoy your Spring Break, and the warm weather...wish I could be there too!
Busy lady! Have a nice break and then you can count down till summer!
Hi Jess,
Wow it's been forever since I've seen you. You look great and your girls are darling. I found your blog when I stumbled across Katie's. Very Cute! So I take it you are teaching - how fun. Good Luck! :) Hope everything else is going well for you. Take care. (Tell your fam. hello.)
Becky L. J. (SFHS)
I hear you!! Sometime's keeping up the blog is just too much! I LOVE your new look! Maybe it's old, I haven't lurked in awhile, so I'm not sure...
Love the new look!
Post a Comment