This is Jessica's sister, Katie, and I called her tonight and told her she needed to update her blog but she doesn't have the time so I am posting some pictures of Easter. We had the hunt up at her house and I took some pictures and I know that Jess has some so when she gets a chance she needs to put them on too! Here are her girls and my boys waiting to go on their hunt!
Ashley found a TON of eggs! She actually gave some to Kaylee because she had more than her! What a nice girl!
They counted their eggs and got all of their treats out! My mom put coins in a lot of the eggs so they all got a lot of change!
The "Easter bunny" herself!
Ben and Kaylee really love to play with each other! You would think with as much time as they spend together they would be sick of each other but they aren't! That is a good thing for me because I couldn't handle them if they didn't get along! Jessica's backyard is so fun with her playground and all the areas they can play where I don't have to worry about them!

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Wish we could have been there.... Hey, what would you do without sisters!!!!!
Yay for your post, Katie. I have been missing news from Jessica. Also yay for cousins. It's great your kids get along so well. Brynn and Ian are that way too. We wished we lived closer so they could get together more.
Post a Comment