Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sidewalk Cities!

I was babysitting my two nephews and had all four kids outside riding bikes. I told them how their mom and I use to draw cities on the driveway when we were kids. We would ride our bikes around the "city" and pretend they were our cars. They wanted me to draw them a city. I drew them each a house, then they told me what else we needed in the city; a library, post office, store, and fast gas (a local gas station). Ben and Sam playing. Sorry Mat & Katie, all I have are pink helments and bikes! Sam playing with Ashley's Dora car.
Ben decorating his house!
Kaylee riding the trike that is too small for her!
Sam trying to take Ashley for a ride on the trike. His legs aren't quite long enough yet to do it!
Kaylee decorating her house.

The post office. Notice the yellow letter drawn in there!
Ben's house!
The store, complete with bananas and apples.
The kids working on their projects.


0 comments: