Today I took Kaylee back to school shopping. My mom came along for the fun. I am not a fan of shopping, I'd rather let my sister Katie do it for me, but we had a ton of stuff to buy. We had a fun time but we were both exhausted by the time we were done. Kaylee has grown so much this summer she didn't have one pair of pants or capri's that fit her. So we had to buy everything! We went out to lunch and Kaylee found out she likes shrimp!!
All the cute shirts we found her. She had so much fun trying on everything and every time she put something on she would say it was her favorite.
She loves this dress!
She helped pick out the shoes and of course I had to get her a pair of boots. (I get the girls a pair of boots every year.)
We got five pairs of pants, one for each day of the week!
Here are the three pairs of capris we found. She looks so cute in them.
We got some comfy gauchos at Old Navy with some plain shirts to go with them. I am all about comfort! My mom picked out the blue and brown outfit. Kaylee looks so cute in it. She also needed a jacket for fall!
We had a fun time but I'm glad it's over! No more shopping until Spring!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment