I've been tagged by Johanna! I must answer the following questions:
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated from high school and was working for the summer up at Aspen Grove
Family Camp.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
One year ago I was working for the daycare and attending school at nights. (Only four more
weeks of school!!!!)
3. Five snacks I enjoy:
popcorn, diet Pepsi, veggies w/ dip, chocolate!!, & toast
4. Five songs I know all the words to:
There aren't many, I would say most primary songs and most kids songs (twinkle, twinkle;
wheels on the bus; itsy, bitsy spider). I know, pathetic!!
5. Five things I would do if I was a millionaire:
pay off the house, buy my dad some property for his horses, set up accounts for my girls, get
Cory a mini excavator, and buy some ridiculously expensive just because!
6. Five bad habits:
picking at things, telling my kids "just a minute", always saying "what" to Cory even though I
heard him:), interupting, drinking too much diet Pepsi!
7. Five things I like doing:
spending time with my family, scrapbooking, reading, playing the piano, walking
8. Five things I will never wear again:
my fat clothes!, pants with zippers at the ankle, poofy bangs, neon colors, scrunchies
9. Five favorite toys:
my laptop, camera, piano, anything to do with scrapbooking, anything to do with my kids!
It is fun to try and answer some of the questions. I learned a little about myself! Leah and Katie, you've been tagged! Katie that means you are going to have to post something!!!!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment