Monday, May 28, 2007

St George Fun!

I couldn't find Ashley and she had hidden in the corner of the bedroom under the pillows!
Ashley playing with my sunglasses.
Kaylee watching morning cartoons while I make breakfast!

The girls loved to play outside! It was nice and warm!

We took the girls on a walk from the condo, down the street. You eventually get on a dirt path and can walk all the way down the the Virgin Narrows. We barely made 100 feet on the path before the girls go tired.

Ashely found lot's of neat rocks along the way!
It's a good thing we took the water with us!
Ashley's walking stick! She used it for about 3 minutes and then threw it away!


Cory and Kaylee went on the Go-Karts. Ashley was too little to go so we stayed back!

The girls played on the indoor playground for quite awhile.I took Kaylee on the bumper boats. Cory came out the second round with Ashley! We had a fun day!


0 comments: