I know it has been a while but my sister has been after me for months to make a post. Here are a few pictures from the last six months (not in order of course). This year for Halloween my mom and I dressed up as Minnie and Mickey Mouse. We had a parade around the school and Ashley and my nephews came to watch.
Kaylee and Ashley wanted to be Fairy Princesses this year. I attempted to make their costumes and am quite proud they turned out.

This is Cory's brother, Riley and his fiance Shar. We are excited to have her as part of the family. The girls love these two. Ashley figured out how to make foam darts stick to her face.
This past summer we went to Flaming Gorge and Kaylee learned how to repel down a small cliff that was by our campsite. She loved it!






4 comments:
My eyes are watering because I am still laughing at that picture of Ashley and the darts! Ha! Glad to see you're back!
So you ARE still alive! Cute pics, we miss you all so much. Ashley reminds me a lot of Jacob--those little stinkers!
I am doing the happy dance and trying not to fall off my seat! Glad to see you are still alive! Thanks for posting the one of Mickey and Minnie, I was wondering what you all looked like. Give those girly girls kisses for me!
It looks like you had a really fun summer/fall. Your girls' costumes were too cute! Great Job!
I know what you mean not making a post for a long time, it am terrible at it too.
Post a Comment