I had a wonderful surprise today at school. My class was at recess and the principal called me and told me I had students in the music room messing around with the stuff in there and I needed to go get them out. I was upset, to say the least, and the whole way down to the music room I was trying to figure out which students were down there and what was I going to do with them when I got there. Well my whole class was down there and they, with the help of my mom and sister Katie, had planned a surprise 30th birthday party for me. This is me realizing what was going on.
This is the amazing cake my good friend Keri made for me. She took my class picture and recreated, by hand, each student, principal and teacher. She had each detail on there including patterns on shirts, hair accessories, and glasses! It was fabulous. I didn't want to cut it.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Birthday Surprise!
Labels: birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Happy Birthday! What a fun surprise. That cake looks super yummy!
It was fun to surprise you and you were VERY surprised!
What a fun birthday surprise! That cake in amazing--I wouldn't want to cut it either!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you were spoiled!
Happy Birthday!!! What a fun surprise. Your mom and sister are so awesome. I hope you had a great day! That cake was amazing.
Post a Comment