Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Warning: These pictures are not in order and I don't want to take the time to figure out the correct order! We had a fun Halloween this year. We always go over to my sisters house because we don't live in a neighborhood and we don't have trunk or treat. This is Kaylee at the end of the night. She was worn out. This is Ashley trying to eat the donut from the string. She eventually gave up and grabbed it and chowed down!


Kaylee bobbing for apples!

The group! My nephew Sam was a power ranger, Ben was spider man, my mom was a gypsy, Ashley was a unicorn (complete with sound effects) and Kaylee was a punk skeleton! Notice the difference in Kaylee's expression from the beginning of the night to the end of the night.



Kaylee and I made a chocolate pudding graveyard with Oreo dirt! Yummy!!





Me and my fellow teachers. Mrs. Claus, Hannah Montana, and a Lady Bug (My wings broke)
I took this picture before school. They were so excited. I ratted Kaylee's hair then sprayed it with white hairspray. It took some elbow grease that night to get it clean!









1 comments:

Leah said...

You all look great! Where's Cory's mullet?