Ashley had her first day of school yesterday! She was so excited to be big like her sister and go to school. I signed her up with her cousin so my sister could take them both! Here she is with her cousin Sam! Notice the back pack is almost half her size! Luckily Katie is picture happy and took tons of pictures for me!

Singing songs on the way to school. I bet Katie was excited to have two hours to herself in the morning! Yay for school!!!
Her teachers name is Ms. Amber. We have a good friend named Amber and Ashley is convinced she can't love two Amber's. Hopefully she will get over her issues and like her new teacher!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Ashley's first day of school!
Labels: school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She looks SO cute!
YEA for school!
What cute little cousin buddies! I bet they have a blast at preschool together! 2 hours to yourself is always a bonus too!
that is so cute about her "loyalty" to amber! i can't believe how much the two cousins look a like, they could be brother and sister!
Post a Comment