Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've been tagged!


Well Jo tagged me so I need to start thinking about me. I need to come up with 5 things about me that most people probably don't know.

1. I am a silent control freak. I like to have control of most situations but I try not to be pushy about getting my way. I need to be in charge of the finances, and Cory gladly released those responsibilites to me after a few times of paying bills. The hard thing is, Cory is a non silent control freak so we clash sometimes!

2. I don't watch a lot of TV but there are three shows that I do watch weekly. The first is Gillmore Girls. Cory gets sooo annoyed with that show because of all the talking but I love it! The other two are King of Queens and Scrubs, but I can catch those every night at 9 & 10 so I don't worry about watching those every day!

3. While I love to have a clean house, with 2 kids and a husband that works in the dirt, I don't always have that. I also hate to clean so I have to play mind games with myself and force myself to clean so I can do other things that I love. Out of me and Cory, Cory is the one who picks up the house nightly.

4. When I am doing homework or school work, I am addicted to Diet Pepsi and Salty snacks, like popcorn (light of course!) and pretzels. There is always a big cup of DP sitting next to me at the computer and an empty bowl! I associate food with computer work! Right now I have a drink with me!

5. I hate being the center of attention with adults but don't mind it with children. Maybe that is why I am a teacher. But when I have adults in the classroom observing me, I become a mess. If we are late for church, I would rather go home than walk in late to sacrament meeting!

OK Jo, I hope you learned a little bit more about me! Katie and Leah, you've been tagged! I know, you can thank me later!

0 comments: